On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 11:46:21PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 10:47:19PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > I ...  was wondering what others on this list do to make their lives easier
>
> Automatic removal of trailing whitespace in xemacs (see attachment):

Ah.  This is wonderful indeed.  Thank you, Dominik!  I'll mess about with these
but they're looking pretty good.  If I have to do any special hand-holding for
them I'll let you know.

I've not forgotten about the whitespace git hook either, I'll get to this on
Friday.

Thanks again.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)