Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 07:48:49 -0400
From: Tom Horsley <horsley1...@gmail.com>
Cc: f...@fvwm.org, fvwm-workers@fvwm.org
Subject: Re: FVWM: [Draft] New Configuration Format

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:38:04 +0200
Bert Geens wrote:

Hello fellow Fvwm users,

Thomas has started working on a draft for a new configuration format
that should fix some of the shortcomings of the current one.

There are no shortcomings in the current format :-). It has the
overwhelmingly important attribute of not frigging changing out
from under me every dadgum release because someone thinks it
is too old and needs to change. I use fvwm because it keeps working
the same way all the time when everything else on linux is
cursed with change for the sake of change.

Don't do it :-).