On 06 Apr 2002 03:02:35 -0500, Suzanne Skinner wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 10:33:42PM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>
> > Well, if you have time to spare you could take a look at the
> > FANCY_TITLE_BAR ifdefs.  I didn't test that at all when I rewrote
> > the decoration layout code and it's very likely to be completely
> > broken now :-)
>
> Could do, if desired.

We did not release 2.5.x for a long time. I think we should release 2.5.1
in a week or so, since the new window decoration code works well now.
Basically everything seems to work now except for TitleStyle MultiPixmap
and ButtonStyle Solid.

Suzanne, can you please estimate the amount of work needed?
Should we release 2.5.1 with or without working TitleStyle MultiPixmap?

Regards,
Mikhael.