> Hi.
> The way I see it, there is currently no way to turn off these horizontal
> lines that are drawn on the title bars of sticky windows. They are mostly
> useless if you use a titlebar button to stick/unstick (+mwm hints), and
> sometimes simply look bad, especially on a textured titlebar.
>
> Would it be possible to add new style options, eg.
> "ShowStickbars/!Stickbars"? So that I could decide if I wish to see them or
> not? Well, maybe not as an "style" option, but an attribute to TitleStyle,
> like "flat" or "noinset" ("TitleStyle -- nostickbars" maybe?)
>
> It's nothing really important, but would be nice.

Actually, I have planned to implement such a style.
But it will be after 2.6 is released, so mayby in the next beta series.

I also don't relly like the "stiples". Mostly windows I have as sticky are
"obvious" sticky ones, such as the pager, icon box, etc. I think it's
a little redundent information to indicate on stickyness on these.

Mayby as a part of TitleStyle is better, any more opinions anyone?

//Marcus