in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, wrote Grzegorz
Nieweglowski thusly...

> Would it be possible to add new style options, eg.
> "ShowStickbars/!Stickbars"? So that I could decide if I wish to
> see them or not?

in 2.5.5 there is an option -- StippledTitleOff -- mentioned in
fvwm(1)...

              With the  StippledTitle  style,  titles  are
              drawn  with  the same effect that is usually
              reserved for windows with the Sticky, Stick-
              yPage or StickyDesk style.  StippledTitleOff
              reverts back to normal titles.

...but really doesn't work as expected (for sticky windows).  could
this option be reworked/reimplemented such that the option really
does what its name implies (for any type of title)?

  - parv