Hi Workers,

I would like to add some useful links to the new link page.
I think about desktop sites (deskmod), sites which offer
free background images, sites of tools like asmail,
xosview, procmeter, ... and maybe other resources, which
may enhance fvwm.

If somebody got (useful) links which should be placed on
the new link page, could you please send them to the list?
It would be nice if you provide a short description of the
link contents as well.

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross