On 03 Apr 2003 16:28:24 +0200, Uwe Pross wrote:

> On 03 Apr 2003 at 14:25:18 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>
> > I think the link to fvwm-themes should be placed on the
> > main page.
>
> Actually not the answer I expected. But I can do that.
>
> BTW: I noticed the bug tracking system of fvwm. This is not
>      in the fvwm-web tree. We might port it to php as well.

I would not work on a bug system now. It is really not so important now.
And I think all html templates are hardcoded in the C code anyway.

If you search for what to do next, you may work on the web design of
fvwm-themes.sf.net, just "cvs checkout fvwm-themes-web" as user uwepross
and commit. :)

After that you may create a mail archive search form or just use 2 links
to mail search from:

  http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0301/msg00257.html

Regards,
Mikhael.