+++ Olivier Chapuis [2003-07-03 08:12:29]:

> Hello,
>
> Ok, this subject is delicate ...
>
> Examples of pb:
>
> - Start Mozilla, say that its position is +x+y. Set fullscreen (F11),
> if you have a not too recent version of Mozilla this works (with
> Mozilla-1.4 and maybe other this does not work as Mozilla use
> NET_WM_FULLSCREEN which is not implemented in fvwm (this not the point
> of this email).

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030701 It still
manages to goto full-screen without any problems!

> - Other Mozilla pbs: resizing the window with the internal Mozilla
> resize grip.

I think the resize grip only comes with certain themes for the gtk2 builds...
I remember seeing this kind of resizing when we had a demo of Gnome2 at my
LUG... was supposed to be some kind of feature introduced in Gnome2.

I found a similiar resize-grip in nautilus... it manages to get the window
into resize mode... maybe mozilla is doing something different.

BTW is it possible that the problem with the resize grip and the window
shifting when coming back from full-screen are related... I seem to find the
mozilla window drifting towards the top-left corner when trying to resize ..
seems to be moving in a similiar ratio too (I didn't measure too carefully)

Kingsly