On 16 Jul 2004 00:14:38 +1000, Scott Smedley wrote:

> >  3) Press and hold a mouse button over a button.  It gets
> >     hilighted as it should.  Then move the pointer out of the
> >     button into another button.
> >     ==> It is still hilighted and sunken, but should be raised and
> >     not hilighted.
> >
> >  4) Same as (3), but move the pointer out of the FvwmButtons
> >     window.
>
> 3 & 4: The current behavior is as Mikhael requested. See earlier
> posts. (Maybe I misinterpreted?)

Well, I requested that other buttons not to be hilighted as long as the
one is still pressed. :)

I think the current behaviour is ok, the pressed button may be locked.
But I am not against to restore the button 3d-ness if the mouse is
outside. I think the Press* properties are ok even if the mouse is
outside, however I have no strong preference. Just implement it so that
users of the transparent (or otherwise no-relief) FvwmButtons feel well.

Regards,
Mikhael.