On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 11:25:52PM +1000, Scott Smedley wrote:
> Hi Dominik, :)
>
> > > When I click on any button, it ends up using the
> > > standard colour set until the mous is moved.  That has nothing to
> > > do with the PressedColorset.
>
> I can't reproduce this.
>
> I'm using an ActiveColorset, doing a buttonpress on a button which gets
> displayed using the standard colorset. Now I wiggle the mouse all over
> the place but nothing changes until I release the mouse button.

You misunderstood me.  In short, when I said "click" I meant press
+ release.  Try this:

  - Use an ActiveColorset.  It does not matter whether you use the
    PressedColorset too.
  - Move the mouse over a pressable button to hilight it.  Don't
    move any more during this test.
  - Press the mouse button.
  - Release the mouse button.

 ==> The button is no longer hilighted

  - Move the mouse.

 ==> The button gets hilighted again.

To fix this, either the ButtonRelease or the
EnterNotify/LeaveNotify handlers (or both) have to be
ActiveColorset aware.

> Can I trouble you for a test config?

Ciao