On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 07:27:55PM +0100, Viktor Griph wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:
I have applied the patch with some changes and bugfixes:

* The text of the menuitem is always drawn in the given colour
  set (this required a bugfix in the text drawing library).

I don't think this should be done if no colorset is specified for the
title. In that case I belive it should use the color of the normal items,
or old configs using other color than black will get a black title color.

That's exactly what I said (or maybe wanted to say).  Currently:

 * No TitleColorset given -> normal item colours are used.
 * TitleColorset given -> foreground of cs is used.
 * TitleColorset and HilightTitleBack given -> foreground and
   background of cs ase used.

In that case it's not working, because I don't have a TitleColorset, and my menu title is black, while the rest of the items are khaki.

/Viktor