On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 05:48:55PM +0100, Viktor Griph wrote:
> Cool. Would it be possible to stick some unit test framework to it as well?

Sorry, Viktor, I missed this point the last time round.  Yes, that's
possible, and depending on how we decide to write unit tests, it can
just hook into the Travis configuration.  This isn't something I'm
wanting to look at myself just yet, but feel free to do so!

> Is our strategy for handling of branches and pull requests summarized
> anywhere?

I was thinking along the lines of this diff:

https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm/commit/f81b2f4d7412813f12b235d8f1914409da0bbae9.patch

Which you can view rendered here:

https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm/blob/ta/git-docs/docs/DEVELOPERS.md

What do others think?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)