On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 09:57:16PM +0100, Kenneth H. Nielsen wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 20:53:25 +0100
> Nathan H?sken <f...@lonely-star.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Nathan,
>

> > What is nagging me: besides urxvt and gvim, every application is shown
> > with the standard rotatet square icon.
> > How can I change it?
>
> I'm not quite sure what you mean by the "standard rotated square icon"

The stand-by "the program has been iconified, FvwmIconMan will show a
square" type of thing.

> If you're thinking about the icon representing it in your menu list,
> you can change it to whatever you would like, simply by adding your
> desired icon image ie:
>
> AddToMenu ProgramMenu "Programs" Title
> +    %<desired icon to display>%"<title>" Exec xterm &

Exec exec, please.  There's no need to use "Exec foo &" as this just leaves
the subshell hanging around for no good reason.

> AddToFunc Thumbnail

See the FVWM FAQ on this.  Likely nothing to do with the original question.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.