So the other day I decided to try out sloppy focus for fun (instead of click to focus). It was a little weird at first, but after a while I started to really like it.

But there's one thing that's always been bugging me. When I switch workspaces with a keyboard shortcut, a random (or I think it might be the window from last time) window will be focused, and if I move the mouse into other windows or even click in other windows it'll still keep it's focus until I mouseover it, then mouseover the window I want. This is quite a pain.

Is that a bug or some sort of feature? Any way to change it?

Thanks