On 07/17/10 21:32, Thomas Adam wrote:
On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:43:08AM -0200, Mauricio E. Silva wrote:
The xev output also looks fine too.
I've not seen it -- so can I see it?

The FVWM configuration is the same configuration in all my machines
with little changes between the 2.4 and 2.5 series.
Then use FvwmConsole, and type:

PrintInfo Bindings

... and see what that says -- the output is sent to STDERR, so ensure it
ends up in something like ~/.xsession-errors for you to see.

Furthermore, you should use FvwmConsole to remap your keys as in:

Key Up A A Echo "I see you"

... and still look in ~./.xsession-errors

Either way, if FVWM had a problem with that binding (due to a bad keysym,
which I doubt) you'd still see the errors in ~/.xsession-errors in this
case.

And Thomas the logger of one machine is in http://lan.no-ip.org/Xorg.0.log
I don't think the problem may be the 'evdev', because the FreeBSD
version 8 is using the driver 'kbd'.
Fine.

-- Thomas Adam

Thomas:

      If you wan't to look to the xev output look at:
http://lan.no-ip.org/xev-after.log and
http://lan.no-ip.org/xev-before.log
my FVWM configuration file: http://lan.no-ip.org/fvwm2rc
and the PrintInfo Bindings: http://lan.no-ip.org/bindings.log

You may ask why to xev files? Well i found that if i restart the WM (Restart command) all bindings start working... why? I really don't have any idea.

The remapping from the FvwmConsole will generate '[fvwm][Echo] "I see you"' every time i press the Up key.

Don't get killed trying to find the problem... my configuration file it's old and big, i'll will start a new configuration from scratch and see what happen.

--
Mauricio E. Silva