On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Thomas Adam <tho...@xteddy.org> wrote:

> Would a book on FVWM be useful?

Yes, a book would be useful. But I'd question why you're doing it. If
you're hoping to make money, then I'd say clearly the market for FVWM
isn't big enough, and it's not going to happen (having published a
book myself, I know a bit about this). If you're wanting to write it
simply to increase the level of knowledge about FVWM, then I think
it's a great idea. But at that point, I don't know if it would even be
worth publishing it in paper format, as opposed to, say, just a PDF.

Tet

--
“It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be
wrong.” -- Chris Torek