Thomas Adam wrote:
I toy with this idea at least three times a year, which must mean something.
:)  I know I've asked this in the past of most people, but I will ask it
again -- not so much in terms of the particulars -- but if there's enough
interest.

Would a book on FVWM be useful?
I hope there *is* enough interest because an FVWM book would be useful to me. However I would not necessarily need a paper book - a pdf (or some such) version would be adequate,
although NoStarch press books have been reasonable.

I am thinking more in terms of discussing how/what to do with FVWM, and
what's needed to achieve it.  The standards behind how FVWM manages windows,
and how FVWM allows the user to control what this means, etc.
That kind of book would help current users certainly, and may also elicit interest in others - is one of the
objectives to have the book expand the user base?

Do you have an idea what the table of contents would contain (roughly of course)?

...snip...
Kindly,

-- Thomas Adam

Well if you decide to go ahead with this - then good luck! and let us know if you need proof-readers,
guinea-pigs, etc... :-)

Regards,
Giovanni