On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 11:01:50AM +0200, olav.kvit...@uninett.no wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see a strange phenomena/bug where a previous no-present image shines
> through widgets with white background . It is at a fixed area of the
> screen regardless of virtual window. The image blends with the foreground.

My first guess is it is probably nothing to do with FVWM at all.  But your
description is cryptic and doesn't give me much to go on.  Can you be more
specific?

> I am not really suspecting fvwm, but here is some expertise on X and
> windowmanmagers..

We're not a generic X11 mailing list.  Does this problem exist in other
window managers?

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)