Hello all,

This is a very quick note to let you all know that as of next year I will be
stepping down as the maintainer of FVWM -- largely this role is a very loose
one, but since I seem to be the most vocal and more visibally active
developer here, I felt it wise to mention this just in case people wonder
where I've gone.

I do not have the time anymore to devote to this project.  As such, I will
still be providing ad-hoc bug-fixes, and general advice, but that's about
all.  I will not be working on any major features.

My last batch of work on this will be to complete module deprecation, even
if that's stub code.  Dominik Vogt and I are completing work on the Git
conversion still, which I am pleased about.

These will be done by early next year.  As soon as that happens, I shall
release FVWM 2.6.4 -- after that, well, that's someone else's problem.  :)

Thanks all.  It's been fun.  :)

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)