On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 08:27:04AM +1100, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 07:43:18PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > I do not have the time anymore to devote to this project.  As such, I will
> > still be providing ad-hoc bug-fixes, and general advice, but that's about
> > all.  I will not be working on any major features.
>
> Thank you Thomas, for all your hard and thorough work.

My recent Move modifications to honour EwmhBaseStruts will make your
FvwmLayout module easier to work with -- remind me soon, I have patches for
it.

It would be nice if this was completely rewritten in C and submitted as a
replacement for FvwmRearrange, you know.  The only thing you're missing is
per-screen EwmhBaseStrut settings, which I've patches for kicking about on
Github somewhere.  I'll see if I can't make those more agreeable at some
point.