On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:17:29PM +0100, michael.gros...@gmx.de wrote:
> But, the idea of a distribution like Debian is to get
> stable software onto the computer by typing
> "apt-get install something". Each exception I have to make
> erodes the whole idea of a ready-to-use Linux distribution.

Use a different distro?

> Does anybody know why even Sid is behind schedule that much?

The maintainer often goes AWOL; this is not news, and anyone who's really
wanting to use FVWM via apt-get just build their own .deb file.

Either way, go pester Manoj about this, as I have done so many times
already, but I care not to discuss such things here as they're off-topic.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)