On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:27:51PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This intended to be something fairly long-running, and I personally don't
> wish to make the UI decisions myself, although I will keep a very close eye
> on the FVWM-specific aspects of a proposed config to make sure it's done
> "right".
>
> What do I mean when I say "right"?  Well, for far too long now FVWM has had
> a major thorn in its side -- the default config *sucks* to put it bluntly.
> It's been a well known issue for years that it looks like a throwback to
> 1995 [1] and it's time to modernise it a bit.
>
> There was an aborted attempt at this by Nick Fortune and myself [2] which
> you should read before attempting this, as although the thread is a good
> five years old now, the concept in there are not.  *Please read it*.
>
> I want a few things from a new config:

[...]

Has anyone done any more work on this?  I've received nothing off-list to
indicate that's been the case -- and I do not know how, if at all, this is
being coordinated which is slightly annoying.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)