On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:35:24PM +0100, Markus Hutmacher wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>
> thanks for the quick answer, I will build the 2.6.4-version at first
> and try out if it works for me.

Can you please make sure you don't top-post?

> I forgot to mention, that when the qwit-window doesn't come up and I
> kill the qwit-process and then again start the program, it still
> doesn't work.
>
> Well, I'll append my whole configuration to this mail, the
> configuration for qwit is in "functions" and in "modules".

Well, I still can't reproduce your problem, so at this point I might hazard
a guess it's a problem with either Qt or qwit.  There's nothing I can do
until you can get me a more generic test case.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)