On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 01:44:12PM -0700, Jaimos Skriletz wrote:
> 1) Modify/extend the current menu system to offer more configurability,
> the main thing I am looking for here is say allow for multiple mouse
> bindings per menu entry (a right click and left click could do different
> things). I think FvwmButtons as an example is good for this, each menu
> item is given a list of options/commands. This would allow people to
> design menus to have say submenus on a right click while a default action
> on a left click which is a common feature in lots of wm/de.

I've asked for this in the past, but as a project per-se leaves very little
jobs to do.  I don't think this is appropriate for a student of GSoC.  It
would be over within a few days.  Besides which, it's already in the TODO
file.

> 2) Rewrite the menu syntax and redsign the object, there was some talk
> about this on the mailing list years ago now and some good ideas for

And the link to that thread is?

-- Thomas Adam

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)