On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 02:10:54PM -0700, Jaimos Skriletz wrote:
> > > 2) Rewrite the menu syntax and redsign the object, there was some talk
> > > about this on the mailing list years ago now and some good ideas for
> >
> > And the link to that thread is?
> >

> http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm-workers@lists.math.uh.edu/msg07167.html

Hmm.  This is terrible.  If only because menus are treated here as some kind
of alien-citizen and if this suggestion was to ever go through they should
be treated the same way in FVWM like any other entity.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)