On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 03:43:08PM -0700, elliot s wrote:
> One screen the width of two monitors.
> The windows that are soley on the right hand monitor should page
> independently of the windows that on the left monitor or cross
> monitors.

This is called XRndR.   FVWM doesn't support this yet.  What you want to do
is isn't possible at this time [1].

-- Thomas Adam

[1]  No amount of scripting will help you here.  Trust me.  And should you
come across something called FvwmDX, that won't help you either.

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)