Is it possible to force a given window to appear and remain only on a
particular page?  (Effectively, something like "StartsOnPage", except it
would really be "StaysOnPage", i.e. the page assignment holds for all time,
not just upon initial mapping.)

The need for this arises as follows: I'm running xv with the -poll option,
in order to periodically update the display of an image as the underlying
image file changes. Desired behavior is that the image only ever appears on
fvwm page (x,y).  When I try to obtain this behavior via:

    Style myxv StartsOnPage x y, SkipMapping

and then invoking xv as

    $ xv -name myxv -poll [myfile]

it starts on page (x,y) as desired, but then later, when the image file
changes, the 'new' (i.e., updated) window always pops up on the current page.

(NOTE, fwiw: The updated window(s) seem to maintain the same 'name' and
'Window ID' as the originally-mapped window, as reported by FvwmIdent.)

Thanks!

FVWM --version info:

fvwm 2.6.7 compiled on Nov 30 2016 at 13:19:18
with support for: ReadLine, Stroke, XPM, SVG, Shape, XShm, SM, Bidi text,
Xinerama, XRender, XCursor, XFT, NLS