Is it possible to cancel a Move operation via a user-specified key binding?

The built-in bindings to Space and Return work fine for that, but I'd like
to define a key other than (or in addition to) those, if possible.

>From the doc, I thought 'CancelPlacement' might be a general function for that
purpose, but seems like it is available for use only with the Mouse command.

Version info:
    fvwm 2.6.8 compiled on Jun 14 2018 at 12:44:24
    with support for: ReadLine, Stroke, XPM, SVG, Shape, XShm, SM,
    Bidi text, Xinerama, XRender, XCursor, XFT, NLS

Thanks!