Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de> [2018-12-30 01:11:13 +0100]:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 04:29:00PM -0700, Glenn Golden wrote:
> > Anyway, the idiom I'm seeking to implement is this:
> >
> >     1. Tap Control_R with pointer inside a window to begin 'Move' operation
> >     2. Use arrow keys to reposition the window
> >     3. Tap Control_R to terminate the 'Move' operation
>
> All the keyboard shortcuts for moving and resizing windows,
> dragging the viewport and execution of complex functions are hard
> coded in libs/Target.c.  I.e. this won't work without changing the
> sources.

I'm not quite understanding what you mean, can you explain a little more?

The above already does work, by just binding Control_R to 'Move', except that
the Move operation has to be terminated by 'Space' or 'Return'.  Do you mean
that the definition of the terminating key events (i.e. Space or Return) is
hardwired to those particular two keys in Target.c?