Oleg Tyurin <oit1...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi. Please help me understand how to configure application appearance
> properly.
> After fresh install of FVWM2 I had an appearance according to screenshot1.
> Next, probably after install of something an appearance had
> been changed according to screenshot2.
> How can I configure this appearance back to screenshot1?
> I use Fedora 25, FVWM2 without Gnome3.
> I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
>
> Kind regards, Oleg.

The icons in the file manager appear to have changed.
That's not under Fvwm control.  You might try selecting
a different theme.

The window border colors are different, but that could be
the difference between a focused window and one without focus.
The window border colors are affected by the Fvwm BorderStyle
and TitleStyle commands.

--
Dan Espen