Dear all,

a few days ago I upgraded FVWM to 2.6.8 and was quite happy, but for
FvwmIconMan failing to update when windows are opened/closed. Quite
strange, really.

After Lucio Chiappetti helped me with a working example, I was able to
find the problem in my fvwm2rc files. For some reason, the lines

    Style * IconTitleFormat %n
    Style *     TitleFormat %n

were in fvwm2rc and they messed up FvwmIconMan for some reason.
Deleting those lines made all work again. I am not sure about those
lines, maybe I inserted them myself sometime in the past or
fvwm-convert did it (but probable not).

In any case, I wanted to report what happened and thank Lucio for the
help!

best regards,
joao batista