On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 12:27 AM Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The problem is that when I drag a window and then release the mouse
> button, the dragging does not stop. It only stops after clicking the
> mouse button one more time.
>
> Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Two thoughts. First check (share) the mouse binding you use for
clicking on the title bar and moving your windows. If the mouse
binding calls Move directly, such as, 'Mouse 1 T A Move', that is the
behavior you get, first click moves, second click releases. In this
case you'll need to use a custom function (check the
default-configuration for what it does), and that custom function
needs to use '+ M Move' so the move is triggered by a mouse hold/move
and then released by a mouse release. (You could also just check the
default-configuration to see if this same behavior is there to inform
you it is due to your configuration).

My second thought is this could be hardware related. If the
default-configuration has this same behavior then check xev and make
sure you see both the ButtonPress followed by the ButtonRelease event.

jaimos