Hello,

I use dual monitors with FVWM's SLS feature, and for the most part it works quite well.. however, I would like to tailor the window placement a bit but I have no idea if it's possible.

What I'd like is for the windows to be placed according to one of the normal placement schemes, but to be placed on the screen that contains the mouse pointer at the time the window pops up.

Is that possible? Probably not in big demand, so I'll understand if it's not, but I thought I'd ask. It would just relieve the minor irritation of launching something from a menu and then having to trek across the screen to retrieve it all the time :)

Cheers,

--
Andy

Real Men don't make backups. They upload it via ftp and let the world mirror it. -- Linus Torvalds