The fvwm2 man page includes the following information:

,----[ session_management.txt ]-

|   Fvwm doesn't save any information regarding styles, decors,
|   functions or menus.  If you change any on these resources during
|   a session (e.g. by issuing Style commands or by using various
|   modules), these changes are lost after saving and restarting the
|   session. *** To become permanent, such changes have to be added to
|   the configuration file.***

`----

It would help at least one novice to have an example of an entry in
the (personal) configuration file that shows how to make a routinely
used menu into a permanent entry whenever fvwm2 is started.

For the record, I use one menu per page and switch between pages to
access my various (routinely-used) menus.

If this information is already documented, I would be grateful to be
pointed to the reference.

Felix Karpfen
--
Felix Karpfen