--- Felix Karpfen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> AddToFunc InitFunction
> + I Exec sleep 5
> + I Exec exec xearth -label -wait 240
>
> The programs that I load routinely are the Opera browser, the Pan
> newsreader and the Gnome terminal.  I load each of them onto a
> different
> page and envisage that the pages need to be specified in the start-up
> file. It would be great if the programs opened at the point at which
> they were closed when fvwm2 was shutdown.  I suspect that all the
> mentioned programs are already configured to do that, but need to try
> it before I can be certain.

Right -- you want to see 'SessionInitFunction' as that function is the
same as the above *except* that it runs only via a session manager.

> I hope that I have the terminology correct.

Yup.  I hate doing this, but you might also want to read an article I
published on session management and fvwm:

http://linuxgazette.net/100/adam.html

-- Thomas Adam