Use a Colorset for icon titles, and use RootTransparent for the background.

Colorset $[ICON_TITLE_COLORSET] fg white, RootTransparent, Tint grey25 25
Style * IconTitleColorset $[ICON_TITLE_COLORSET],
HilightIconTitleColorset $[ICON_TITLE_COLORSET]

--
Thanks,

Jonathan Kotta

Hofstadter's Law:
    It always takes longer than you expect, even
    when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.