On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 02:40:55PM +0100, Mathieu Bonnet wrote:
> You replied the "Colorset" option does work for both the
> background and foreground (technically you didn't, but I
> suppose that's was you meant), and I replied by quoting the
> manual. If it does work, then the mention to the background, in
> the quoted passage, should be removed, or, for even more
> clarity, it should enumerate everything it applies to, that is,

Removing the word "background" will suffice.

But as I said in my very initial reply to this thread, either you or someone
else who cares enough and has the time sends me some documentation patches,
or they do not get done.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)