Tethys wrote:

>> Happy with xdaliclock in conjunction with fvwm since ages
>
> Yep. I discovered xdaliclock some time in the early '90s, and have
> been using it ever since. If it's not broken, why fix it?

Yeah, xdaliclock is nice. Note that you can make it use whatever font you
have available, including TrueType and what have you.

When I was first introduced to Fvwm (as an unofficial IRIX port custom-
compiled for the SGI Indy) the configuration I started out with (copied
from the person who had compiled Fvwm for IRIX in the first place) had
xdaliclock in FvwmButtons. It wasn't until later that I discovered the
xticktalk I mentioned earlier and managed to build that on IRIX.

There's a whole bunch of desktop clock applications out there, though.
Some are simple, some are fancy. Some are straightforward, others are
really original. There are even binary clocks and everything. Whatever you
can think of, it's probably out there somewhere.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.