On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 01:39:34AM +0100, Ethan Raynor wrote:
> If I give some thought, would a patch be useful to the man page to
> perhaps add in some more useful information from this tutorial post?

Maybe.  But remember that you shouldn't try and dump the information
from that mailing list message into the man page.  I'm not sure how much
of it is useful for the man page, but I'll await your patch first of
all.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)