From: Chris Hoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] User database installation on remote modules
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:09:49 -0500

According to Knowledgebase article sk15270, this functionality was taken
out of FP3 and above because of security considerations. Like Ray, I am
reluctant to put the details in due to it not being in the public
Knowledgebase. I would suggest contacting your Support Vendor in order
to get this Knowledgebase article.

Chris