From: Fabian Tuender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Office mode
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:46:07 +0200

First of all thanx for your answer. I still have a question remaining. The
internal subnet will forward its office mode ip address range to the
firewall but strange enough when I do a tracert the route goes trough our
internal router, to our firewall and then also to our internet router who
blocks the trafic. The firewall doesn't seem to pickup the trafic. Why
could
it be that the firewall doesn't seem to reconsize it as being its own
address space ?

On the client side when I connect using a secureclient I see the following
message:
Checking network connectivity...
Preparing connection...
Connecting to gateway...
User xxxxxx authenticated by FireWall-1 authentication
Gateway not responding
Connection failed

Once the authentication is established it cannot complete the tunnel setup
and in the logs I don't see anything anymore.

With kind regards,
  Fabian