Hi,

I have downloaded and setup an R76 cluster with 1 management and 2
gateways on vmware. all machines have 2 virtual adapters which are on
2 virtual host only networks. I have created the cluster and
established the trust. at the cluster properties i tried to set eth0
and eth1 intrerfaces with IPs for cluster and sync seperate networks.
But i still got the below error when i try to install the policy. ı
wanna ask how i can fix this.

Regards

Policy  Version Type    Details
Network Security        R76             Regardless of state synchronization,
Cluster
gaiacluster must have a trusted (secured) network defined for normal
clustering operations
Network Security        R76             Policy verification failed.