Seems to me like you in fact missed adding a Sync interface (as some one
else has mentioned already), given you have a virtual environment, just
create a new virtual switch, add interfaces on both members to be connected
to it, add IPs in the same network range (different from any IP range
behind the cluster) and define those interfaces as the Sync Link between
the members.

Regards

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:45 AM, pkc_mls <pkc_...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Le 27/02/2013 23:29, a bv a écrit :
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I have downloaded and setup an R76 cluster with 1 management and 2
>> gateways on vmware. all machines have 2 virtual adapters which are on
>> 2 virtual host only networks. I have created the cluster and
>> established the trust. at the cluster properties i tried to set eth0
>> and eth1 intrerfaces with IPs for cluster and sync seperate networks.
>> But i still got the below error when i try to install the policy. ı
>> wanna ask how i can fix this.
>>
> you should add one or to interfaces to the gateways for dedicated sync.
> you can create a bond with two interfaces and use this as single sync link.
> how is the topology defined on your networks ?
>

> Email secured by Check Point

Sergio Alvarez
CISSP | CCSE+