Many thanks for the answers . If at all possibilities i have to reinstall
the gateway to the current hardware (i looked at sysconfig and it seems
that adding new module installation is ok
but seems that we are not able to deselect management module or gateway
module). So if reinstallion is needed instead of installing R70 again
installaing the most current version (and  maybe not SPLAT, maybe GAIA)
will be better ? Though maybe at that choice i have to do all the
configuration again by hand , as i remember using some versions
upgrade_export configs cant be used with the newer ones.

Regards