I have been using this for months, and I like it a lot.  However, I have
noticed that it sometimes supplies different information than querying
registrar databases directly.  I suspect this is due to different
registrars keeping different information.  I know that my domain (not my
email address) shows different information (contact person, DNS servers,
etc) depending on the registrar - and it is very hard to get someone to
update their info.

hermit1