Mohmed,

Hello again.

Yes.

When you do a 'selection', you can type any port, name or
address(depending on column) in this slot if allowed(unlike
the action column, which is predefined check boxes).

You can also use an "*" to request 'anything' in this slot. For
example, if I enter in source 'ec*', then all stations starting
with 'ec' will be returned. You can do this with addresses
too.

A caveat; let's say that ecfwmanager is 172.28.3.5(host
address). If DNS resolution is on, the above example will
return this station. If set off, it won't. It would be nice to
have CP allow some control over this(picky, I know).

You can get really creative and granular with the selection,
so as to find/filter down your logs.

HTH - again,
Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure
G o r d o n   F o o d    S e r v i c e
Voice: +1.616.261.7987 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]