These are the changes I have made to the objects.c
file, under the conf directory.

http_avoid_keep_alive (true)
http_sup_continue (true)
http_force_down_to_10 (true)

I have the exact same configuation as well. FW 4.0
SP5, NT 4.0 SP4

Despite these changes, we are STILL having problems
with certain sites (like support.microsoft.com for
one, when we do a query.) It will return a page not
found etc.

If these fixes supposed to solve the problem, I am
skeptical they are even working. I have had a ticket
open with our reseller for support, but they havent
been very helpful.  Any comments/suggestions would be
greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Dave