Depends on how much you use the interface. I have it running, but actually
use it very little. When I AM sitting at the console, running, for example
fwui, I can see its effect in the performance meter, although it is not
much. When the interface is idle the impact is slight; most of the time my
U10 is waiting for something to happen. On this box we are running the
management also.

Chuck Sterling
System/Network Administrator
NASA White Sands Test Facility