Hello all!
I have to add admin folder into my application structure.
So far i did like this:
/application
-----admin/
----------------controllers/
-------------------------------IndexController.php
----------------views/
---------------------------scripts/
------------------------------------------index.phtml
----controllers/
------------------IndexController.php
------------------ErrorController.php
----views/
and so on...

When i point my url to www.domain.com/admin
i am getting this message:
Unable to find controller "index" in module "admin"

in my bootstrap i have something like:
$frontController = Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();
/* Point the front controller to your action controller directory */
$frontController->addModuleDirectory($base.'/application/admin');
$frontController->setControllerDirectory(array('default'=>$base.'/application/controllers','admin'=>$base.'application/admin/controllers'));

What i need is to access admin folder which will have different controllers
then rest of the application, pointing URL to www.domain.com/admin
I thought to do this with routing, but i am not sure if this is a good
solution, because i will have a lot controllers in Admin folder, different
from controllers in application direcotory.

Thanks,