I haven't been to a FWLUG meeting in ages since I moved to Ann Arbor for a job but I still lurk this mailing list. It just figures that Fort Wayne gets FIOS after I leave. It isn't available anywhere near here yet and probably won't be for some time. I'm jealous.

-Matt Mayers

On 11/1/06, Nathan R. Yergler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I pay something like $15 a month for 1500 minutes (anywhere in the
US/Canada, including "local" calls) and a local number.  But then I
barely use my "landline".

I also run it over FIOS, and it works fine.

NRY

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 15:38 -0500, Michael Krisher wrote:
> I think I pay something like $25 a month for unlimited calling to the
> United States and Canada and have a local number.
>
> -- Mike
>
> On Nov 1, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Alvin Manz wrote:
>
> > How much does Vonage cost per month?
> >
> > Bud
> >
> > Alvin (Bud) Manz, Jr.
> > Programmer I
> > Northwest State Community College
> > http://www.northweststate.edu/
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (419) 267-1459
> >
> > >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/01/06 3:09 PM >>>
> > I'm on FIOS (two months or so) and am using Vonage for VOIP and it
> > works great. Actually might be better than on DSL previously.
> >
> > -- Mike
> >
> > On Nov 1, 2006, at 2:57 PM, Brendan J. McGauran wrote:
> >
> > > I'm sorry I've missed the last couple of meetings but Thursday is a
> > > bad
> > > night for me. I'm going definitely try to make it on the 16th
> > >
> > > Is everybody that switched to FIOS still happy with the service?
> > > Also anyone
> > > running VOIP with FIOS. What provider are you using? I have a buddy
> > > in CA.
> > > that has Sunrocket. For $200 bucks a year he has unlimited calls to
> > > the US
> > > and Canada, voice mail, call forwarding etc.
> > >
> > > Brendan J. McGauran
> > >
> > > This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
> > > named
> > > above and may contain information that is confidential,
> > privileged or
> > > unsuitable
> > > for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
> > > humor or
> > > irrational political and or religious beliefs. If you are not the
> > > intended
> > > recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
> > > is not
> > > authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an
> > > irritating
> > > social
> > > faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its
> > correct
> > > context
> > > somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or
> > > grammatical
> > > use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission
> > > of this
> > > email, although electricity was used that required the
> > cooperation of
> > > special
> > > interest groups such as oil and utility companies. Those of you
> > > with an
> > > overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that
> > > there is no
> > >
> > > hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just
> > > ignore
> > > that
> > > Alert Notice from Microsoft. If you have received this message in
> > > error, you
> > > may
> > > not enjoy it without feeling guilty.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Fwlug mailing list
> > > [email protected]
> > > http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Fwlug mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org
> > _______________________________________________
> > Fwlug mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Fwlug mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org
>


_______________________________________________
Fwlug mailing list
[email protected]
http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org



--
Matt Mayers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Fwlug mailing list
[email protected]
http://fortwaynelug.org/mailman/listinfo/fwlug_fortwaynelug.org

Reply via email to